Sunday, May 30, 2004

To sleep, perchance to dream

Slept well
last night. REALLY well. Havent slept like this in a year.

Went to bed early, dreamt. Xleared my head.

Had all the answers even.

I guess once the decision was made about "should I stay or go", my subconscious mind could work on the rest of it.

Most of it was stuff I had planned to do anyway, just unencumbered by the extraneous bullshit I was worrying about.

But, one conclusion surprised me:

I have to go back to Jamaica and photograph where i grew up. Honestly, this thought had NEVER occured to me before.

THAT should be cool.

I had a shoot list even before I rolled outta bed.

Ok, its on the list.

---------
The list?

The American (and Canadian) West. Hawai'i. Japan. New Zealand. Tahiti. Chile. Belize. Venuzuela. Trinidad. West Africa. Wales. Scotland. The Alps (and the countries therein). Hong Kong. India. Saudi Arabia. Egypt.Australia.

And a few others in between.

If I dont get to it all before I croak, at least I will have seen some pretty cool shit before I go...
------
NY on the random revisit tip..






















































No comments: