Sunday, August 22, 2004


Said the weatherwoman:

"So, a cool front coming down from the Gulf of Alaska will push out the cold region that has been over our shoreline, pushing the region to our south, pushing away the fog, cooling the inland areas and warming the coast."


*silence*

"Did you get that?"
"I think she said the cold front will push away the cold front and will warm us up."
"I thought I heard something like that."


So, I took a risk this morn and went with one fleece layer instead of two. Cuz, all I heard was "Its gonna warm up."

Turns out the weatherwoman was right.

The overcast clouds were present all morning then burned off, no fog around.

the view was so clear, i could see all the way across the bay and catch a glimpse of Mt. Diablo behind the Oakland hills about 50 miles away.

And everything in-between.

Gawgeous.
__________________

Im at the downtown Apple Store writing this, after alighting at Union Square from the #76, doing my sunday meander to the Marin Headlands.

This time, I could see all of San Francisco, the green and building covered hill, dales and valleys looking squat in the water from the heights of the headlands.

No fog covered the tops of the red Golden Gate bridge today, reinforcing what someone said to me...

"The building of the Golden Gate bridge is one of the few times that man has improved natures view."

I'd have to agree with that.

Anyway, its beautiful outside.

Time to blow this joint and enjoy the sunshine before sunset chills the place again.





No comments: