Thursday, August 26, 2004

"When I turned *something, something*, it was a verry good year.."

When I
turned 29, i freaked the fuck out frankly.

"IM TURNING THIRTY IN A YEAR! I HAVENT DONE *SHIT* YET!!!"

Hm.

Looking back, turning 30 was cool, I did all that I set out to do.

When I turned 39, I was in denial, frankly.

I kinda blithely eased on through it. Mainly cuz I was already on a 15 year plan, so eh.

What will be, will be.

Now, 40 is almost here.

My parents will soon be in their 70's.

My favorite cars and songs are all over 20 years or thereabout.

Theyve got dudes YOUNGER than me going into their respective Hall of Fames.

I'm even looking at some 30 year olds as wet-behind-the-ears whippersnappers.

Heh.

Most importantly...

I WONT BE THIRTY-SOMETHING ANYMORE!

Eeeeh.

40.

So, yeah.

Im sorta kinda freakin out.

But, to tell you the truth - except for the growing aches and pains...

I wouldnt want to be 29 or 30 again.

36. Now, thats something else.

Heh, age is just a number, right? :)


No comments: