Saturday, September 18, 2004


Excerpt from a letter I sent this morn:

Anyway, Im at the sacred grounds coffee shop at Hayes
and Cole this qiuet saturday morn enjoying the FAST wireless
connection and the funky interior. It doesnt have that
generic Central Perk hip feel you see everywhere. It just IS..
More like a slouch,
warm, comfortable bohemian, artsy touch with all kinds
of couches and comfy corners.. I could fall asleep
he... *snorrxxxxx*

-----
On rotation:

I'll Die Happy - Louis Jordan

And I cant live right for living wrong
But I'll die happy

--
Sometimes the best way to deal with temptation and obsessions is give in to them, to relieve the pressure...

My restraint was wearing thin, the vaunted jedi mind trix getting old.

Reminiscent of a seinfeld episode (no, not the master of my domain one, the backslide one where elaine keeps gets back together with puddy) I almost fell into wanting to go back, or go take a look see. see how things are going. No harm, right? We're cool, right?

Like Elaine, i dialled.

I (rhetorically), put the phone back down before it could be answered.

No. Going back, even a little, has NEVER been good. Never.

There are always good reasons that there was a parting of the ways.

Not the least of which, it makes room for the other good things and people.

Nope. Nothing good. Never. Move on. (Jedi Mind Trick).



No comments: