Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Market StreetIm feeling uninspired.

Since being back, Ive taken maybe 60 or 70 pix, which is my normal *daily* output. Im not even looking for things to photograph, with the feeling Ive taken them before. Its not that there is nothing to photograph in frisco, its just that Im not feeling it.
Its gotten to the point where it matters not if i bring the camera with me.

Of the various causes Iv been pondering...

Maybe Im homesick for the east coast. Or maybe Im just cold. Its no fun taking pics and having to fight an icy blast every day or night. Or waking up to a chilly room. Even when its sunny and warm out, there is a chill in the air. Does something to the brain. And soul.

Or maybe I just wanna take pictures in other places.
----------
When in New York I forgot to pick up a bootleg in Chinatown.

I finally pick up a bootleg of "Mr & Mrs Smith" from the young entrepreneur in the Tenderloin.

I make sure it works in a DVD player at work before I take it home.

I pop it into the Mac.

It spits it out.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

Arg.

I hate being patient.

No comments: