Friday, August 05, 2005

Long story short

Sometimes
when I get home from work, I'll fall into a dead sleep.

The dreams tend to be long and illuminative.

Todays dreams I was working again as a private consultant to wealthy clients, as a one-off favor. Long story short - I got an offers for other work. Tempting offers.

Work that I havent done in years, and refuse to do now.

In the process of the dream, there was someone in my life. Someone from the past who seems to be an avatar, a representative of who I consider I should be with when in a relationship.

Someone who has been long out of my life, seperated by a whole country.

I woke up realizing I was still holding on to things that are holding me back.

I bounced the story off an old friend:

JPennant: Anyway, thats that
Rashid: i'd never have guessed it.
JPennant: Yeah.
JPennant: But i need to release her, and my self identity as a computer geek.
JPennant: Those two things are holding me back.
Rashid: release is a tough thing for Earth signs, I hear.
JPennant: We hold onto things for awhile

Yes we do.

No comments: