Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Subway


Subway - NYPD iPod security tip, originally uploaded by Itinerant.

On rotation

Louis Jordan - I like 'em Fat Like That
Louis Jordan - Jack, You're Dead
Louis Jordan - Boogie Woogie Blue Plate
Louis Jordan - Daddy' O
Louis Jordan - Is You Is or Is You Aint (My Baby)
Louis Jordan - Aint Nobody Here But Us Chickens
Louis Jordan - Knock Me a Kiss
Louis Jordan - Let the Good times Roll
Louis Jordan - Choo Choo Cha Boogie
Louis Jordan - Caledonia
Louis Jordan - I'll Die Happy


JPennant: I am now one with the iPod generation
george: How's it feel?
JPennant: happy and paranoid :-)
george: You can't wear those white earphones in public.
george: Someone'll try to jack you.
JPennant: F'real
JPennant: I havent even unpacked em. Got my crappy Sony's out.
JPennant: Looks like I cant even afford a iPod. ;-)
JPennant: Im also gonna get a color disguising case for it
JPennant: hahaha.. one of those ipod socks maybe :-)
JPennant: heh.. here is what the NYPD has to say
JPennant:

LET'S STOP iPOD THEFT

* STAY ALERT

* KEEP YOUR iPOD OUT OF SIGHT

* DON'T STAY BY TRAIN DOORS WHEN USING ELECTRONIC DEVICES

* BE ALERT FOR PICKPOCKETS WHEN LISTENING TO MUSIC

* CHANGE THE EARPIECE COLOR WHEN RIDING IN PUBLIC

JPennant: I even took a picture of the iPod warning signs on the subway
george: Heh.
george: That'll help you keep it in mind.
JPennant: yup :-)

No comments: