Wednesday, February 28, 2001

I hated tea.

I used to wrinkle my nose at it when Ma would put a hot steaming cup in front of me ever since I can remember.

Therefore I was the one who always got an ice-cube in my cuppa.

Even now, Ma will force a vile concoction of condensed milk and some unkown, generic brand of leaf upon me every time I visit.

She is absolutely convinced that a daily cuppa is the secret to a long and healthy life.

I still could do without. I only drank it because her feelings would be hurt if I didnt.

Nowadays, since Ive been hepped to the therapuetic values of green tea, I drink it daily.

Jules of LA asks:

> Good god, what do you eat all that honey on?

Tea.

It makes Green Tea palatable.

I dont use sugar anymore. And this raw honey makes me feel good.

Otherwise, Ive never really liked honey either....
------------
Sistah Cyn.. thanks honey. :-)
---------

No comments: