Monday, February 26, 2001

Ive always liked JettaGirl, not just because she's a Jetta-drivin' woman :-), but because what she says always has that ring of truth to it.

Other folk have sounded a tad defensiveabout it, weakening their opinion.

Without doing that, I think she hits the nail on the head about the subject, as well as putting further insight on the matter:


> I feel the overwhelming desire to respond to your blog entry, probably because you said lots of other people were.
>
> I'll be the first to admit that I like a guy with money, it just makes
> things sooo much easier and we can generally relate better.
> Call me stuck-up, but I like a man who doesn't have to rely on
> others or is always scraping by. But anyhow.
>

> What I think is more important than money is
> Success. I think that women
> instinctively look for a man with success. Money is
> good, but, success is
> better. A college professor, passionate about his
> job, loving life and
> everyone around him, but making chump change is much
> more attractive than a
> boy who is making money, but has no education and
> doesn't know how long his
> success will last. Money shouldn't be the issue,
> success should.
>
> And with that, I gotta get back to work *sigh*


Well said. Thanks hon. :-)

No comments: