Tuesday, February 27, 2001


Tisha was right..

tisha: hey joey!
JPennant: hola
tisha: how're you?
JPennant: doin good here
tisha: mr. busyman :-)
JPennant: heh
tisha: eat something first... or else you'll run out of energy.. :-)

I crashed, and hard, after 7pm.

I struggled to stay awake, but my body wasnt having any of it. So I stayed unconscious until midnight.

Of course, by midnight, my mind is working a mile a minute again.

I feel like Im in the Arctic Circle, running on a manic sleep cycle during the long daylight hours.

I would love to visit Alaska.

Out of all the college recruiting letters I got in High School - the ones from Anchorage and Juneau still stick in my mind.

Although then, I thought it was ludicrous they expected me to go to school and live up there.. I think my curiousity was piqued.

I still read, with interest, articles about Alaska. I used to marvel at the location shots of Alsaka from Northern Exposure.

I occasionally wonder what it would be like to live up there.

The Trans-Continental Highway is on my list of great North American driving trips I want to take before I go exploring the rest of the world.

I would love to meet the schoolteacher whom I adjusted her connections so that she could stay online through her satellite uplink during arctic solar radiation storms.

Prolly has broadband access now.

Never will I forget her telling me of having to send a kid out to shoo the Polar Bears before she could send the rest of the kids out for recess.

Yeah, I still occasionally wonder.
------------
HappyCat is mewling outside the study.

He got put outside. For what transgression, I dont know, because I was unconscious.

Prolly clawing the furniture and the carpets, which pisses off Rich no end, as he never touches his scratching post. Never..

The last time, I brought him back in when I heard him mewling. This time, I'll let Rich decide as to when he gets back in.

Its not my cat. Not my house.

And its chilly outside.
------------
Oh yeah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATWOMAN!!!

There is only one Kate S as far as Im concerned. :-)

There can only be one, who is my current Pisces angel in the long line of fishies who have taken turns to watch over my silly ass...
------------



No comments: