Sunday, February 25, 2001


Virgo 101


Jules of LA writes:

> AAAARGH!!! Okay, I give up. *waving white flag*
> You're being too cryptic for me.
>
> I'm going to stop analyzing you now. :-P


She is being unknowingly ironic, Virgo's being past masters at analyzing EVERYTHING to death....

Editor's note: At that point, blogger craps out for the rest of the evening. After several unsuccessful attempts to recreate my "Only Virgos understand us Virgos" rant, I go snooze on the couch with Moo sprawled out on my belly, the History channel and the rain playing as background noise...

Mmm, umm.. there was a point to this, and a reason it was brought up..

Eh, ferk it.. I fergit what I was about to say....doesnt make any sense now.
---------------------
Lazy evening...

Gabz: hey..
JPennant: hey honey
Gabz: howzit?
JPennant: bored, hmm?
Gabz: me? naw...
JPennant: jest hangin out, eh?
Gabz: yah.. watching the simpsons
JPennant: damn. missed it. Me and the cat were out on the couch, sleeping to the sound of the History Channel
Gabz: aw!!
Gabz: cute!
JPennant: This has been a nice 'vacation' of sorts for me.
JPennant: Nothing to do cept feed the kitty.
JPennant: Rainy day
Gabz: aw!
JPennant: yup
JPennant: Heh. By the way, I have a semi-like thing going on for a NY web chica
JPennant: Im not even sure why
Gabz: ooh! :-)
JPennant: First time ever Ive ever wanted to go out with someone Ive only known online (present company excepted, but youre just so all sexy, so its a given all men want you)
Gabz: oh stop....
JPennant: Its troo. :-)
JPennant: Anyway :-)
Gabz: heheh...
JPennant: ooh, Julie busted my chops a bit for it :-)
Gabz: go jules.
JPennant: lol :-)
JPennant: Im gonna start looking for an apt in this area.
JPennant: I like the view and the closeness to the ferry.
JPennant: Oh man, I love it. Pea-soup fog with the smell of the sea :-)
JPennant: <-- just looked out the window
Gabz: ooh...that's sooo nice! like from a book.
JPennant: yeah, I think this would be a perfect place to be a writer.
JPennant: Part of NYC, but quiet
Gabz: ah
Gabz: nice.
JPennant: For Staten Island, this is a bad neighborhood, but for New York.. this is the suburbs.
JPennant: It helps that New Yorkers think there is nothing but a landfill to Staten Island and wonder why its even a borough. :-)
Gabz: :-)
JPennant: I love the view though. To my right is all of Brooklyn laid out
Gabz: gotta love that.
JPennant: To my left is the Manhattan Skyline above the bay.
JPennant: Of course, the visibility is like 50 feet right now. :-)
Gabz: hehe
JPennant: aw damn, the cold air came in and the fog blew out.
JPennant: well, now the visibility is 100 yards
JPennant: so you can hear the fog horns of the ferry and the tugboats.
Gabz: nice!
Gabz: k, i'm gonna go eat a salad. :-)
JPennant: okie. enjoy..
----------------

No comments: