Tuesday, May 08, 2001

As usual, in her own way, she speaks the truth.

My mom has a vast
collection of Oprah Book
Club books. I'm sure
they're all great in their
own merit, but they all
are a little too
compassionate for me.

They spend hours upon
hours describing a lone
flower that blossomed in
a cold October night.

Who the FUCK cares!? I
like to read what's real!

I like to read something
that doesn't drag out, line
after line after line, like a
slow driver with their turn
signal on three blocks
before they actuall need
to turn.

I am an American
in the 21st century: I like
things to come quickly.


- JettaGirl



See?

This is why I like people who own and prefer Volkswagens.

Theyre grounded and yet know what a shit-eatin' grin feels like. :-)

Do Passats count? I dunno, theyre more like Audi's.

Heheh.

*duck*
----------------------
Some faces that I like....












She callz me Mr Miyagi every time. Luv dat. :-)





The sister Ive never actually met, cuz we're both anti-social.

It works. :-)




Ive got a soft spot for Leos, gawd help me. :-)

CRAX me up every time I see this pic on her IM....
-------------------

No comments: