Friday, June 08, 2001

*Grumbles*

- I like my bank actually. Theyre big, theyre fairly convenient and although they charge entirely too much for a basic account and fuck with my deposits for a week (I know, they take a BROAD NY .. they dont do this shytte in other states...interpretation of the law requiring banks to have YOUR money available to you within 2 days.. by the time theyve taken advantage of every loophole and kited your cash for maximum profitt, an actual week has passed before all your money is available to you..), it really is no different from your average blood-sucking NY bank, same crap, different stench, so theyre pretty decent out of a bad lot, all things considering.

But for me to deposit a check, I have to leave the *#$^%%#&@( state, because there are no branches in the entire North Jersey area!!!!

They are a GLOBAL bank, with branches in every state of the union, fer chrissakes.

And they force me to cross the river to a place where they have 4 branches within 6 blocks of each other???

Can you effing BELIEVE that shytte???

- I am not a ($&%^$*#)% web page designer. I $#^%^#( dont like screwing with Other People's Computers, to the point that the thought of another help desk job gives me the sweats.

So why do assholes keep wanting me to make web sites for them, for no recompense?

Even when I say 'NO' many, many times?

- I wish I could get the funds to stabilize this sitiuation and get the equipment and agreements to started on the projects. Now. Make my landlord un-nervous about me and me working towards all this.

I know, I know, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

Doesnt make it any more fun, shytte.

Whoo.

Ok, that felt a little better.
---------

No comments: