Sunday, June 03, 2001

A birthday gift from Kate.
<br />
<br />Fucking bastard of a room-mate killed it and threw it away while i was in SF.Looking back on my old diary (Before the Blog)

Things have changed. And yet, its like I was anticipating things that are happening now...

08.01.2000
I dont need a room. I need a place.

And if it means moving out to the hellhole of Joisey (where I still
have outstanding speeding tickets).. so be it.


*Whistle* Prescient or what?

And on 11.21.2000

And yet, I get the strangest feeling that this hump shall pass
and things will get better, as long as I keep my eye on the ball.

There is a feeling of urgency with
this. As if I can go far and long,
but my success depends on me
committing myself and getting up
to speed quickly to take
advantage of upcoming
opportunities.

Ive got too much riding on this to
drop the ball.


Whoa.

The only thing I would ask the Genie of the Lamp for is...

Foresight with all the perspective of Hindsight.

Then again, part of the fun of life is not really knowing whats ahead, aint it.
--------------------------
Sun and Birds in Flight



Yes indeed, Jules and Brian... New York is beautiful in the fall.
-------

No comments: