Sunday, June 10, 2001

I was.. I didnt know what I was thinking as I walked to my door tonight.... pondering as she drove away.

Didnt really know what to think, really.

I was searching for something.

But hey, it was a great day being out and about.

Cecily was saying that Mumford, also one of my all time favorite movies after I saw it by chance, made her feel so good.. she just wants to see it over and over again.

Ditto

We were wondering if we liked it because it was so surprisingly good, specially as it didnt win any awards or was so unheralded.

We dunno, but we like it much and it feels good. And thats what counts.

I walked in, drank the milkshake, puttered around for a bit.. and walked over to the TV and popped in "As Good As It Gets".

Loved that flick, so I wanted to see it again.

I thought I liked it because of the stupendous acting jobs in it.

But no... it's also a nice romantic flick - with a line that has always stuck with me.

No, not "Im drowning here, and youre describing the WATER." :-)

No, it's "You make me want to be a better man."

Yes.

Hm.

I sat back and the good feelings flowed.

And they flowed because watching this good flick again.. made me ..appreciate (there's that word again).. how everything flowed today.

She had wanted to see the place, forcing me to at least pick up and wipe up ye olde bachelor pad before she came over..

Coming back home this evening, seeing at least a clear countertop.. made me feel better.

She makes me want to be a better man. And she aint mine.

Wasnt meant to be. So Ive moved on. Eh.

I need to.

Heh. Another line.. "What if this is as good as it gets?"

Wouldnt that be sumthing.

We promised each other something awhile back....

We would just let it flow and see what happened.

When it flows, I dont remember it doing that with anyone else in a long long time.

It doesnt happen with everybody, no.

Hmm.. lemme rephrase.. she makes me want to live a better LIFE.

I dont know why exactly, maybe for all or none of the reasons I think.

Maybe its not even her exactly.

But it flowed today. And thats what counts.

Feels good.

Mmmm. Lemme see this flick again....
---------------
Heh.. speaking of Mumford, I think Ive always wanted to be like the young gazillionaire who owned "Panda Modems". :-)

Heh. Silly, but then again....

No comments: