Thursday, February 21, 2002

All my life, I was a Dog Person, didnt care for cats all.

I think partly because I regarded them as aloof and not as close to folk as dogs.
Cat lovers, to me, were an odd breed themselves.

Then I lived with one last year and I came around...

StonerCat, aka Casey aka The Cat of JT, is very lap friendly. Jumps into my lap and lays on my chest when he feels like it.

He's in my lap now.

But...

JPennant: Rhetorical thought: Why do cats, just after they take a dump - feel the need for human closeness? Gah.
cecily: Hee!
cecily: "Just in case you couldn't smell it well enough, I wanna make sure you get the full effect."
JPennant: *whoof*
cecily: That's the one thing that keeps me from being a complete cat lover.
cecily: The pooping indoors thing.
JPennant: the cleaning up the poop deal
cecily: That too.
JPennant: By the way, "Tidy Cat for Multiple cats" is far over-rated.
JPennant: Can barely handle THIS cat
cecily: Heh.
cecily: Smelly Cat..smelly cat..what are they feeding you..
JPennant: heeheehee

Heheh. Love those obscure "Friends" references.. :-)

No comments: