Thursday, February 21, 2002

I like black and white abstract photos.. but sometimes all I get are puzzled looks for my effort.

Flipping thru some SF pics...


JPennant: what do you think of that pic?
k a t e: what is it?
k a t e: i am having a hard time seeing details
JPennant: Its the Powell Street BART station
k a t e: oh wow
JPennant: People standing on the platform, train blurring past.
k a t e: NEVER would have guessed that
JPennant: yeah, I like the abstract :-)
JPennant: the only thing sharp in the pic is her face.
JPennant: Im always amazed.. the pictures I like, no one else gets.. and the pictures Im ready to throw away, people go gaga over.

silence. tumbleweeds. crickets.

k a t e: i am gonna go grab lunch
*sigh* :-)

Here are some other black and whites...















I guess SF is not really as 'black and white" a city as New York is.

No comments: