Thursday, February 21, 2002

Sanford, Fl at: 3:52 pm EST
Currently: 82º
Wind Chill: 82 º
Visibility: Unlimited


McClint: so how are ya enjoying this subtropical Florida Winter? :-)
JPennant: heheh. I wouldna noticed its winter. Maybe the gods have more sense than I do to get me down here. :-)
McClint: most northerners either love it or hate it. Love it cuz no snow to shovel or hate it cuz "it just ain't right to be wearing shorts at christmastime"
JPennant: well, its not.. ;-)
McClint: how old were ya when you left Jamaica?
JPennant: Fifteen, and I rarely wore shorts :-)
McClint: hahaha
----
What gets me is the lower latitude gives ya MORE sun...

Brooklyn NY
Sunrise: 6:36 am
Sunset: 5:42 pm

Sanford Fl
Sunrise: 6:54 am
Sunset: 6:22 pm


Oh wait, the sun rises later too.

Never mind.



No comments: