Saturday, February 23, 2002

Ok, I'll do this Friday Five, only because it asks my sign :-)

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?

Virgo, baybee. And nah - it doesnt really fit. (Most Virgos rarely live up to the neatfreakish and anal stereotypes anyway..)
But, add Cancer, Taurus and Aquarian stereotypes to da mix.....

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received?
Blocked from memory. Cant remember. Wont remember.


3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received?
I gotta take the fifth. :-)


4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far?
The way I always do it:

Get all the newspapers for that day, sit back, read 'em all.. a fine restaurant... a toast to myself.

Thas all I need. All I want.

Dont even THINK about surprise birthday parties.. I get grumpy then.


5. What are your plans for this weekend?

Lemme go ask the cat. Its his world.


No comments: