Monday, April 01, 2002

Easter Sunday

Operation: Sunrise on Sunrise Blvd













A) You dont want to step on these Jellyfish. The burns from brushing on these tentacles



B) I tried saving a few but then I discovered why they'd been washed to shore - their tentacles were entangled in the seaweed.

C) They are indeed filled with a jelly. (I just poked them, not burst them). Theyre not filled with air.






Around, a few churches had also come out to do baptismals on this Easter morn..









I think these sand-Cats are the coolest things..



They basically pick up trash, seaweed and debris as well as groom the beaches.





Example A as to why I dont swim.

Dont go putting babies in salt-water when theyre less than a year old. They remember.

I know I do.

Thats the mother grabbing the baby away from the father after he fell into the water and was struggling to keep the baby's head above the surf.






By the time I and everyone else was leaving, these two were still reluctant to go get a room.. (refer to first image)

----------------------------
Further down the road on A1A









I hadda get coffee. Whaddya think I am, a barbarian?

Anyway..







I was drawn to the colors on the Hobies. These pics dont do it justice.





Heheh. Anything I can do to make Volkswagens look good. :-D








-------------
Speed trap - Fort Lauderdale style





Ooooh.. a Corvette!!





Sweeeet.



Wonder why he's parked like that? (Check out the license plate papi! 2-XTREEM! Sweeeet!)



I did mention the speed trap, didnt I?



All they have to do is wave you over.

By this time, I just wanted to get back home.



Good thing it was leisurely...







They raised the bridge for a little jalopy that had 50 feet clearance.

SOMEBODY was feeding their ego...

Anyway, on the ride home.. grabbed a copy of the Sunday Post, snapped a few more..








All this before 8am. Heh.
----
Oh yeah, there is a boat story here.. but it'll take too long to tell.

Maybe later.


















No comments: