Tuesday, May 27, 2003

GAH.

The gods are fucking with me.

This $*&%^$& ID saga wont END.

NOW, I send off express to get my birth certificate.. and express has come and gone, and the registrars office wont even answer their &#^$%$ phones!

I NEED THAT LETTER TO GO TALK TO THE FEDS!!

IM AT THE END OF MY TETHER!!

ENOUGH!

I WANT MY FUCKING LIFE BACK!!


-------
My pal Poo wrote:

> >You can't sell shyte or have a bank account or
> >anything until you can get your documentation.
> >9-11 made things really tuff.
> >No wonder you are freaking out.
>
> You dont know the half of it. :(

Oh, my.


------

julez: i hope you get your birth certificate soon
JPennant: The gods are fucking with me , i think.
JPennant: they want me to go thru this path of shit
JPennant: Urg
JPennant: this is insane
julez: nod
julez: bureaucracy sucks
JPennant: "You need a picture ID"... "You cant get ID without an ID"
JPennant: AAAARGH
julez: hey i got a bill for 1 cent the other day :-)
JPennant: whoa, cool. They had to bill you for something?
julez: crazy huh? nah it was leftovers from a loan supposedly
julez: but the last payment was supposed to be back in march
JPennant: so, the .00025 cents you owe was rounded up to a penny, eh?
julez: no kidding
julez: i called and said, hello??? fix this!!!
JPennant: heheheh
julez: haha, nah, actually i was nice
JPennant: damn. you shoulda cut some throats
julez: they fixed it, hehe
julez: hahahahaha!!!
julez: so they're gonna have to send me a letter for charging me a cent ;-)
JPennant: heehee
JPennant: <-- turns up music to ear splitting level
julez: got any stares yet? ;-)
JPennant: fuck 'em :-)
julez: hehehehehehehe
JPennant: I need this. :-)



No comments: