Thursday, May 29, 2003

Horses?

Horses.

*bemused*

The Andalusian and Arabian mix known as Peruvian Paso's to be exact.

*really bemused*

I REALLY wanna see how this one turns out.

Coming next, excerpts from my bi-annual (or whatever the word is for once every two years) reading from my inimitable friend Poo (real name Sherry Lynne, but we still call each other by our old IRC nicknames), who is not only a professional spiritualist, but down to earth, wise and .. err.. spunky (or whatever the word is for a life-long rebel and iconoclast).

For the nearly 10 years or so Ive known her, she's always been cool by me.

However, she just wont tell me what I wanna hear, dammit. :-)



I never really ask her for readings, as this is her livelihood, and honestly - Id RATHER not know whats gonna happen, but every two years - she goes "Ok, Joe - its time for you to know..."

So... yeah

She's GOOD. Very, very good. Trust me on this.

But Im happier to have her as a long-time friend.

So anyway, yeah.. I just signed up a Paso horse breeder and trainer as a client.

Horses?

Should be interesting.

Well, I guess I should get me some old boots if Im gonna be stepping around in horse shit....

Horses. Hm.

Interesting.


.

No comments: