Wednesday, May 28, 2003

The gods arent crazy, theyre just fucking wit me.

From the Registrars Office in Jamaica
Good morning Mr Pennant,

We are sorry we have not yet received a payment or an application of your request. Kindly allow some additional time for us to receive your package.


This package is an express package, shoudve been in the tropics 2 weeks ago.

SOMEBODY is lying to me (and by the way, lying to me doesnt make me "feel good".)

So, onto the Berkeley Post Office to match the tracking number to their records..


"Umm, it seems this one wasnt scanned, we dont know where the package is, if it even left Oakland, and it'll take 6 weeks before we can track and see if anyone cashed...."


*blink*

Of course. And the lights just went out in this Kinko's.

(Later)

Sorry, Poo. The lights were on in almost all of downtown Berkeley, except .. naturally.. anything with free wireless access.

Just came back on.

The gods are fucking with me.


Good times.




---------------
With the power out I wandered Downtown, then stopped at the corner of Shattuck and Center Street.

After awhile, out of boredom maybe, for stress relief, I started snapping the activity just at that corner, across the street from the BART downtown Berkeley station.




































































Then I left the corner and went back to the Kinko's...




No comments: