Saturday, May 31, 2003


Older, tougher, more mundane

Was gonna write
something meaningful and lifechanging and all that, but nah - I think Im gonna show pictures of.. bugs.. right now.

Berkeley/Bay Area in the spring isnt exactly Minnesota in the spring, where the bugs magically appear and become as huge as kites.. nah.

You do get a nice assortment of 'em around here.

One day, I saw a beetle...





Cool, huh.

So, if I could get them in the view finder (DAMNED hard, lemme tell ya), I tried to snap them.



















Yeah, pretty - in their own prehistoric way....

And ok, a car wash..




























Oh, and speaking of vehicles.. wheels
























Itsa wheel...














And then I REALLY got ridiculous and had this poor couple pose in front of Berkeley's temporary Fountain O' Love..



I know, Ive gotten mushy and boring in my old age.

Shoot me.



No comments: