Thursday, May 22, 2003

I have a lot of long letters to write.

---

"Worry is the downpayment on stuff that rarely happens."



I worry about a lot of things.

People tell me not to worry, but I do.

However, experience tells me - not to worry, but still I do.

Experience tells me to take a breath, not trip, and deal.

It all does work out. Really.

But still I worry, and that famously rational brain of mine is undermined by that famous fear of mine of losing myself to emotions.

Things will work out.

Yeah, I know.




angelz: baby
angelz: JUST LOVE ME
angelz: please
JPennant: *big ol grin spreads across face*
JPennant: ok :-)
angelz: i want our happily ever after, love
JPennant: :-)
angelz: and there's no space for divorce there
JPennant: LOL
angelz: hee


JPennant: good answer :-)
julez: awwwwwwww :-)
JPennant: *reads woman's noise dictionary*
JPennant: = you are impressed and it makes you feel good and it means "thats so sweeeet"
julez: kekekekekekeke :-)
julez: it means "duh" :-)
julez: of course she wants you to love her, so just love her already :-)
JPennant: LOL
julez: guys worry too much :-)
JPennant: *hug* you da best :-)
julez: {{{{{{joe}}}}}}
JPennant: :-)


angelz: LOL
angelz: she's so right
angelz: tell her she's a genius
angelz: hehe
JPennant: she is. thats why I confide in her
angelz: :-)


julez: awwww :-) *blush*
JPennant: heehee




Maybe I just think too much......



No comments: