Tuesday, May 20, 2003


Why




My Angel


Best picture Ive ever taken in my opinion.

-----
[a day later]

julez: saw the picture of [angel] on your blog by the way
JPennant: whadja think
julez: did you take that with a digicam? or was that a screen cap?
JPennant: screen capture
JPennant: she's not wearing makeup by the way. Beautiful, aint she?
julez: cute but she needs a better camera :-)
julez: too fuzzy
JPennant: heheh
JPennant: its a basic web cam, low light.
julez: yeah, those suck
JPennant: eh, I'll take it for now :-)
julez: better than nothing :-)
JPennant: yes ma'am
JPennant: nah, it was late in one of our (online) sessions, she was quiet, tired and happy .. and I saw her kinda just looking at her laptop screen like that. Tender was the heart, but my photographers instinct took over ;-)
JPennant: so I waited for the right image, zapped it with printscreen, and voila
julez: nod
JPennant: I like the raw quality of it
julez: nod
JPennant: heheh, gonna add this to the entry ;-)
julez: go on :-)
JPennant: :-D
julez: did you add it?
JPennant: editing now
JPennant: gotta change names, places, evidence etc ;-)
julez: hehehe okay

(a few minutes later)

JPennant: added
julez: hahahahahahaha!!! :-D
julez: you are quick :-)
JPennant: ;-)
julez: when you said "gonna add this to the entry" i didn't know you meant this conversation, lol!!!
JPennant: *kekeke*




No comments: