Sunday, June 08, 2003

Church Bus

JPennant: heh. the next post is about a Church Bus from Hell
angelz: ok..
JPennant: you will have to see it to believe it. I CANNOT even describe it.
angelz: ok..
JPennant: Imagine the Partridge Family bus taken over by born-again demon spawn, and theyre tripping on acid.
Oh yeah, and they all live on this bus.
angelz: yikes
JPennant: and i think Im way understating things
JPennant: I saw it drive by one day
JPennant: and then the next day, it was parked in across the street from the doughnut place
JPennant: I HAD to do a pictorial

I had a vision that told me I needed to.









































































angelz: oh my that bus is freaky
JPennant: I told you I couldnt do it justice by describing it
angelz: "why did god not put makeup on you"??? wtf?
angelz: heehe
JPennant: "God did not put makeup on you"
angelz: ah
JPennant: You know, those trashy hussies at Sephora
angelz: lol
angelz: my god this bus is so freaky
angelz: wouldnt ride it if it were the last bus in the world
JPennant: I know, its very hippie Charles Manson family, aint it?
angelz: yeah!!!!



Again, I couldnt make this one up.




No comments: