Thursday, June 12, 2003

Monkey Love*


*(sorry babydoll, you knew I was gonna eventually use that.. ;-)



Dragon Man with Monkey Woman


Despite the important differences between them, this relationship generally works out fairly well thanks to his sincerity and warmth and her intelligence and sense of humor.


The Monkey woman can prove an excellent partner, tactful and self-effacing, with the ability to make her Dragon feel that he is what counts most in her life.

Does he need large amounts of adoration to boost his ego? She will supply him with them gracefully, with the minimum of fuss, knowing perfectly in her heart that there is no malice in his display of superiority.

The Dragon, conscious of his companion's good intentions, will make earnest efforts to surmount his egocentrism, dogmatism, despotic tendency, and will sincerely work at earning his reputation as a good mate.


Yeah. After reading The Lemur's account of her love for her Dragon-mate, I was secretly jealous. I wanted a Lemur woman of my own, dangit. That was some sweet love.

Damn if she didnt find me.

Wow. Lemur-love is as advertised, and then some.

So, I wanna gush a little.

How good is it?

Your girl thinks yer being a serious doofus, and she starts off the denouement with..
".. we have this amazing, incredible love and YOU.."


OK then.

Or, I'm talking to a random guy on the street and then I stop and say "I think my girl is gonna call me in a few..." and the phone rings 10 seconds later.

I swear.

Or out of the blue the other morning she starts fussing if I slept right, if my back is hurting me. I wonder what brought that on, as my back feels fine.. until later I realize my back is KILLING me.

No lie.

How does she DO that?



She sez I make it easy for her. *pshaah*

She (except for making me mushy in public) allows me to be me. But more so.

Yeah, lemur love.

I highly recommend it.
----
I show her this entry, and...

angelz: i love it
angelz: :D
angelz: hehehehe
angelz: you make me all fuzzy and giggly and perky
angelz: lol
angelz: this is bad for my health
JPennantSF: LOL


Oh yeah, and she makes me laff...

Except for when she makes me weak.





No comments: