Saturday, June 14, 2003

Son of a Cop

Last night, I went over to my friend to retrieve the rest of my stuff from back when I crashed on his couch..

We had talked on the phone, but I hadnt seen him in a few months..

"Im at the door.."
"C'mon up."

"DUDE!!!"
"Yo papi."
"DUDE!!!"
"What?"
"You've changed! You dont have that.. that.."
"Homeless beard? Yeah, I took it off."
"MAN! You look so different... you look official.. you look like a cop!"
"Heh, I hear that a lot. I dont look like a homeless vagrant anymore, eh.."
"Well, you look like a cop who IS a homeless vagrant.. *kekekeke*"

Heheh. Funny dude. :-)
------
It's funny the longer youre away from your things, the more you realize you dont need most of it.

I went thru clothes, jacks, books, etc. Tossed most of it.

I lofted the big garbage bag onto my shoulder to take it downstairs to the dumpster, it was heavy.

Tossing it into the dumpster, and lifting up my now light duffel bag.. I felt lighter.

A lot lighter.

I think i need to toss out more stuff, and not just luggage.

No comments: