Monday, July 21, 2003

Dreams are real. However...

"Are you still as excited as when I saw you last week?"

"Mmmmmm.. hm. Lets just say Im coming down from that high."


In the aftermath of the high of expectations, there comes the work of living the dreams, exploring the possiblities.

Its hard, wearying work, living your dreams.

Ironically.. it almost feels like it isnt what it isnt cracked up to be.

It almost feels like there is nothing there when you break through to your goals. That it was all an illusion.

This is nonsense of course.

When I start feeling like this, when I start despairing, I use one Jedi Mind Trick to keep me on track..

I remind myself of the alternatives to not living my dreams.

*shudder*

Incentive enough to stop worrying about stuff that is out of my control and starting working on the things that are.

Thats when the dreams truly become reality.

My to-do list is long.





No comments: