Monday, July 21, 2003

It's always for the best

PennantinCali: So, Im free again
PennantinCali: heh
Glinessa: what happened with that?
PennantinCali: she realized she had a lot more options to explore
PennantinCali: I agree
Glinessa: lord...all these people so afraid to commit
PennantinCali: nah
PennantinCali: like many young women, she doesnt know all that she wants yet
PennantinCali: she needs the freedom to figure it out.
Glinessa: yeah...but don't make a promise if you're not sure you're going to keep it
PennantinCali: G.. I remember you were in your early 20's once :-)
PennantinCali: did you keep all of your promises, even as you tried?
PennantinCali: cut her some slack. she's cool by me
Glinessa: it's not aimed at her...just my own frustrations
PennantinCali: ahh.. *sigh* I feel ya luv
PennantinCali: but I truly believe in the adage "Its all for the best".
Glinessa: I agree that being young you really don't know what you want and that's cool...but life changing decisions that affect another person's life needs to have seriouos thought before bringing someone's hopes up...just my opinion
PennantinCali: wellllllll
PennantinCali: it takes two
Glinessa: I agree
PennantinCali: and just from my selfish perspective, I got what I needed from her AND I had a lot of fun. :-)
PennantinCali: She sure wasnt as painful as .. ohhh, the last 10 years. :-)
Glinessa: lol...that's good to know
PennantinCali: I got a chance to feel love not held back.
PennantinCali: And I was forced to not hold back love.
PennantinCali: which is good for me.
PennantinCali: I had fun :-)
Glinessa: having fun is important
PennantinCali: yes indeed :-)

Glinessa: i haven't had fun in a while....I am trying to find myself again and what I need for myself
Glinessa: it's a hard journey, but I'm slowly working on it
PennantinCali: (((((((hug))))))) youre a good person
PennantinCali: kind of a ruffneck, but its all good :-)
PennantinCali: heeheehee
Glinessa: joe, am I a ruffneck? =-O
PennantinCali: baby, I love you, but people should NEVER fuck with you :-)
PennantinCali: Im glad you have my back tho :-)
Glinessa: yeah...lol
PennantinCali: (((((((hug)))))
PennantinCali: youre cool by me too *muah
PennantinCali: even when you talkin shit
PennantinCali: *ducks
PennantinCali: hehehehe
Glinessa: you are too silly
PennantinCali: heheheh

--------
Glinessa: you're still in cali right?
PennantinCali: yup
PennantinCali: Berkeley
PennantinCali: the photography is starting to take shape as a paying gig
PennantinCali: the publishing stuff still needs to be worked on
PennantinCali: the software, well...
Glinessa: that's good..I hear that it is a political mess out there
PennantinCali: oh that
PennantinCali: nah, just those crazy Californians changing the world again
Glinessa: aren't they trying to get rid of the govenor, I think?
PennantinCali: yeah. he lied to get re-elected :-)
PennantinCali: heeheehee
Glinessa: what did he lie about (like they all don't)
PennantinCali: about the state of California
PennantinCali: after he got re-elected, he dropped the fact that California had a 38 BILLION dollar deficit.
PennantinCali: doubt he woulda been elected if folk knew this :-)
PennantinCali: And when Californians get mad, shit changes
Glinessa: so i read
PennantinCali: yupyup
Glinessa: lord have mercy
PennantinCali: heheheh



No comments: