Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Eh.

Then I realize, Im happy.

----------
Tomorrow's horrorscope:
VIRGO

Don't complain that the pressure is getting too much for you because you have carried greater burdens than this and survived to tell the tale.

Today's Mars-Saturn aspect will give you the strength and the stamina to carry on and see through to completion whatever it is you are currently working on.

If you give up now, you will always regret it.


*breathe*

Yes indeed.
---------
Wow.

So, after a conversation thats lasted, 2 hours, I realize Ive fallen for a High School Principal.

From Texas.

No lie.

I just like her smile. And her down to earth smarts. Her warmth. Her passion for what she does and what she helped start.

She'll be in town for a few more days and then she's gone.

Wow.

All night, I wonder if I'll be going back and forth between wherever I am and Houston.

No way I wanna live in Houston, but it had me thinking.

This couldnt be the "regular back and forth" you were referring to, eh Poo?

Nah.

Nuthin's gonna happen.

I must be tripping. :-)


No comments: