Thursday, August 14, 2003

Wow, trippy.

Due to the blackout in the Northeast, my IM list - normally fulla folk in NY- is lifeless right now.

Hm.
-------
JPennant: women, I swear
JPennant: I take a picture of this chicas tattoo
JPennant: I give her the URL to check it out
JPennant: she gives me an email to send em to
JPennant: so I send them to the email given, right?
McClint: ok
JPennant: Just now I get an angry email from a name Ive never heard of
McClint: she sent you the wrong email?
JPennant: "I want a copy of my picture!!!!!!!" she writes
JPennant: I check my tracker. the very same IP address checks the site TWENTY THREE TIMES
JPennant: Im like "who the hell"
JPennant: Apparently she had forgotten that she had given me a different emaill and name
McClint: hahaha
McClint: women
JPennant: I swear.

No comments: