Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Howzit hangin

JPennant: hola G
george: Evening.
george: You all right?
JPennant: yup. doin fine.
JPennant: The only things Im jonesing for right now, honestly
JPennant: is a cheap laptop with a good screen to do my images
JPennant: and a good blanket
JPennant: otherwise Im fine. honestly :-)
JPennant: well, that and I could use a coffee and a donut right about now (missed two days of acupuncture)
JPennant: :-D
george: Good blanket?
george: Like for a bedroll, a quilt or some Army-Navy surplus joint or something?
JPennant: yup
JPennant: I had one, turned up missing yesterday
george: What do they run, you think?
JPennant: not much
JPennant: plus Im just looking for a used one
JPennant: as this is only temp
george: You got prospects shifting?
JPennant: yup
JPennant: this was never meant to be permanent. :-)

JPennant: ooh. Just got kissed by a stripper :-D
JPennant: cute too
JPennant: She was thanking me for helping her.
JPennant: you meet all kindsa people here at Kinko's :-)

JPennant: its ironic
JPennant: I want to have the comforts of income
george: but not the hassle?
JPennant: but not having the money right now is forcing me to examine things I probably wouldnt likely even consider or encounter otherwise.
JPennant: which is partly why Im putting myself through this
JPennant: Im also trying to learn the lesson of not getting comfortable or complacent, especially during the 'good times'.
JPennant: because I do have the tendency to do exactly that. get comfortable and complacent
JPennant: some of the guys are pissed that Im not doing the shelters.
JPennant: but I have my reasons
george: *nods*

JPennant: heh. the stripper left me a set of her pictures
george: Who does her pictures?
JPennant: some guy named Tom Mayes.
JPennant: Nah, Im not gonna get into that kinda photography if I can help it.
JPennant: too many people do it here
JPennant: although, looking at these, I coulda done a better job I think.
george: Can you let me have your cell phone number again?
george: I'll give you a call in a day or so.
JPennant: okie
JPennant: Its an interesting life pa.
JPennant: but hopefully i wont be itinerant forever :-)
george: Agreed.

No comments: