Tuesday, August 12, 2003

An ongoing project





"Oh, that looks like a poster by Justin Bua.."
"Yeah!!! Its 'Piano Man'. Its one of my favorite paintings."

Mine too.




"Were you born in the year of the Dragon?"
"No, no - Im actually a Pig. The tattos were done by a lady who doesnt do it commercially, even tho everyone says she should."








"Oh my god, that looks like it hurt."
"Yeah, it did a little bit."
"What does it say?"
"Hot Tears."








"Wow. That's nice."
"Yeah, its my own design, a friend did it for me. The symbol in the middle is the arabic symbol for 'Ohm' "



"Arent you glad I took a picture of it for you?"
"Yeah, I sometimes wonder what it looks like on my back." :-)

---------
JPennant: Id been trying to wrack my brain as to what to photograph for nude fine art
JPennant: I dont wanna do erotic nudes
JPennant: everybody and his uncle does that nonsense. ESPECIALLY around here.
JPennant: but female body art. yeah
tysha: hm
tysha: maybe you could take pics of me.. after i get my piercings and tattoos
JPennant: LoL. No problem :-)
JPennant: but this should be interesting



No comments: