Sunday, August 03, 2003

Lightening the load

Wiping the hard drive, that I planned for. Losing my backpack with clothes, not so much.

"Purging is good for the soul", my friend Chuck White would always say with a twinkle in his eye. And it is. It lightens the load and makes room for other things.

In wiping the hard drive, the only thing I made sure I saved and backed up were my images.

Everything else, eh. Correspondence, notes, pictures, IM's etc etc

Now gone.

My clothes.. well.. I never liked the backpack, the clothes were getting worn, and as someone pointed out, I dont need that much clothes anyway.

I had intended to lighten my load for traveling, and there ya go.

I still have clothes. All I need are a few new black jeans.

Yep. Clearing out things periodically. A Good Thing.

I wonder if its delusional to look at the positive side of things..



No comments: