Thursday, August 07, 2003

Mr Miyagi has the warm fuzzies

To this day, I have no idea why GG calls me 'Mister Miyagi'. But I like it, as Mr Miyagi in the original Karate Kid movie is simply one of the COOLEST characters ever.

Shit. I wanna be him when I grow up.

This morn, I checked to see if I got any mail, and when I saw the little square envelope with the neat calligraphic writing, I knew it was from Princess Mochi.

Im not a cryer, and I didnt, but man... did I ever feel the warm fuzzies this morning.

She may be the modest type, but she is still one of the coolest people ever, with a sense of compassion I dont see often, if at all.

Princess Mochi, you rock. :-)

Just keep yer eye out for the big guy with the silver James Bond looking camera, m'dear.

"Mister Miyagi". heheheh.

<-- *big ass grin*

No comments: