Wednesday, August 06, 2003

More shytte

Yawn.
*smack smack smack*

Mm. What to do.

Today, I found out that The Saga of the ID isnt quite over yet. According to the banks, just because the Federal Government can certify who the hell I am, doesnt mean *theyre* satisfied.

I know, I know.. a visit to the DMV and then my passport.

Mmm. *smack smack smack*

Itsa good thing Im in a peaceful zone for I felt like making the little turdball at Bank of America piss in his pants for the sheer fun of it. The fucker flipped me back my Federal ID, pointing out that he would prefer to see the 2 x 3.5" card, than the one with my fingerprint and picture on it.

But nah, the acupuncture has me all Kung Fu zen, so I didnt.

The nice russian girl at the Wells Fargo on the other hand gave me great customer service, even allowing me to look down her blouse constantly (no, really - I wouldnt kid about this.. After a couple times I realized it wasnt accidental. I think she likes doing that) and gave me great practical advice. (it involves no-no's like getting spare ID's so I wont go thru this shytte again.)

Mmm. *yawn*

So, Citibank has raised their fees again, since I last had accounts there, making me wonder if theyre really worth my business.

Wells Fargo isnt in New York, but is that really a problem?

Youre right Fred. I was oh so tempted by the free checking at Washington Mutual, but when I walked in, the place was grungy and the people working there oddly disinterested.
I think I dont need to be there.

I walked out.

Mmmkay. So, the day almost over, what to do, what to do.

I guess I'll catch up on e-mails to all the people Ive been meeting...

Mmm. yah.

*smak smak smak*

No comments: