Monday, August 04, 2003


Making juggly motions with hands

Today's horrorscope

The most important thing to keep in mind as the new week begins is that there are many ways to reach the goal you are aiming for.
If you tie yourself down to one particular path, you make it so much easier for your rivals and opponents to block your way. Success is more likely in the long run if you are flexible in the short term.

Choices, choices, how you hate to make choices.
But who says you have to?
Who says that choosing one way over another is the right thing to do?
If you are not sure what your next move should be, your best move could be to make no move at all.
Watch and wait and bide your time, and sooner or later you will get a sign.


Maybe.

Still, it definitely aint no time to get comfortable.


--------
Ms Angeline, the coiner and trademark holder to my Itinerant(tm) tag cracks me up with a choice throwaway phrase:

" Is my new techie-crush. I want to send it notes that say "Do you like me? Check Yes or No." Mmm. Maybe it will go to the sixth grade dance with me! Eee. We can share punch and cookies...

Deranged? Me? I'm not listening... la la la la *fingers in ears* la la la la....
"


Heeheehee. :-)

She is one heckuva catchy phrasemeister.

Like me, she is in deenial as to her real job in life.. :-)
So now I have time, and the freedom of not wasting my imagination on the ungrateful and undeserving. The question is, do I TAKE this opportunity?

Or do I just work like a fiend on the book in between job applications?

You can't see it, but I'm making juggly balancing motions with my hands while I figure this out.

Time will tell, I suppose.


Yup. Time will indeed tell.

For both of us.





No comments: