Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Why trip?

It was back in March, I think.. yeah, about then - I stood in the Office Depot with a big-ass grin on my face.

"Things are gonna get a lot better. I feel it in my gut."

The feeling was intense and strong. So I knew it to be true.

5 months later, a lot has happened.

Broke, near destitute, got dumped, and Im truly homeless.

Whoo.

I still have a big-ass grin on my face.

Things have gotten better. A lot better.

I knew it.

People are honestly puzzled as to why Id be so stubbornly optimistic, specially as Im not known for being particularly optimistic.

Because good things are happening.


I like my life.

As my friend Angeline just said:
I feel so much more relieved now and I anticipate, rather than dread, the future.
I'm going to go and do what I do best and if something happens, it happens. It is no longer my burden to bear.


Exactly. And more.

M'dear, you will learn what you have is the least of what you have.

I NEEDED to be here on this path. Its having great consequences.


Im a practical man, so Im not being Pollyannish at all.

Why trip?


No comments: