Wednesday, December 31, 2003

AM I happy?

*sigh*

Yes.

Not where I'd like to be, but where Im supposed to be.

I am alone with many many friends and acquaintances spread all over the world.
The poseurs get weeded out and the real ones stick around, as it should be.

DO I wish I were wealthy and healthy and not having to endure?

Yes.

Am I slightly afraid that when I move on from this tour of character building, I'll lose a lot of good things?

Yes.

More than folk who think Im down and out could ever know.

And I give thanks.

But...

I have to move up, and it's time to move on.

Next year, the resolution is to get everything going.

Cuz its time.
---
daQueen looked at me in my wool beanie cap sticking far up my head, in the bright red North Face coat, and said smiling..

"You look like Frosty the snowman."

Hee.

I serpose I do at that.

Figgypudding. ;-)

No comments: