Monday, December 29, 2003

From my Morning Marn (tm)

Dear Diary:

I have been feeling melancholy.

Yes, picture a middle-aged woman with the back of her hand dramatically resting on her forehead and you pretty much have my current mood.

Shut up. It's my journal and I'll drama if I want to
.

Heh. Yup. She's entitled. :-)
------
It's RAINING

Its called the Pineapple Express around here. Thats when a big woosh of Winter Weather Crap comes directly from the Hawai'ian Islands, mates violently with Alaskan/Bering Sea Weather Systems, and brings floods along the coast.. which causes mudslides and the like from hills burnt bare of foliage from the Autumnal Fires.

Imagine rain that extends in an unbroken line from Canada to Mexico.

Ah yes. Winter in California. Grand Shit.

Keeping Warm and Dry now becomes an effort of heroic proportions.

I kinda like it meself, even though the Romance of It All is long gone.

Ok, marn .. can you beat me on the Dramatic Capitalizations in One Entry? :-)

--------



No comments: