Friday, January 02, 2004

And the resolution is..

As usual, I come up with a resolution where I have myself lightly scratching my head wondering just how Im gonna accomplish it. Or if.

It always sounds slightly silly.

Here it is:

Make my dreams come true.

Not "TO make my dreams come true" but "MAKE my dreams come true."

Huh? Huh? Sounds obvious dont it?

Course it does. Cuz Ive been saying it for a long, long time.

People have encouraged me, prodded me, challenged me. Ive set goals, researched, gutted it out.

And yet... no.

Resolutions are about DOING. Results have to be tangible. No wishful thinking.

And it is never ever as easy as it looks, but always a lot simpler than I fear.

Of course.

So, thats what it is...

Make my dreams come true.

All of them.

No ifs ands or buts.

-----------

Yo Kate.

UPDATE.

Shitza.

I know I know, youre busy and youve got a lot going on.

I miss our

"Yo"
"Hey."
"How you doin'"
"Fine. You?"
"Hangin' in there."

..IM convo's

Except for that one period when I was pissed at you and we didnt talk fer months, we havent not been out of touch for years.

Im aiming to rectify that.

But in the meantime, UPDATE woman.

Gahd.

Brat. :-)

No comments: