Monday, March 26, 2001


12:15pm

JPennant: God, the snow was coming down pretty hard.
JPennant: My hair is still soaked.
kate: is it still snowing
JPennant: Its stopped here.
JPennant: woops, its started again
kate: ugh
kate: snowww
JPennant: I saw something on the bus last night ... and I was like.. thats what I wanted.
JPennant: regular guy, his lady, their sons
kate: you wanted that?
JPennant: she was enjoying being with her family, goofing around affectionate
kate: a sales associate job opened here....
kate: hehe
kate: JOE????
JPennant: hm?
kate: whatz up wit tat
JPennant: whats up with what?
kate: you want a family?
kate: i am teasing
JPennant: yeah, in my heart of hearts, I do.
kate: i never knew
JPennant: but not just kids
JPennant: a family
JPennant: someone cool I can share it with
JPennant: The guy was being all cool and all, but she wasnt trying to be cool.
JPennant: And by not trying to be cool, she was cool.
kate: yeah
kate: I have seen that sometimes
kate: I know the feeling
JPennant: Even their sons was smiling at that.
JPennant: twin boys.
JPennant: Eh.
kate: geeez louise
kate: a new side of Joe
JPennant: I killed the feeling and got off the bus.
kate: :-(
kate: dont kill em

No comments: