Saturday, March 31, 2001

I owe three people money.

Then there are folk who I want to lavish checks, gifts and mindless generosity on. They who have helped me when I needed it the most.

One of the folk I owe money is under such a heavy financial load.. I want to be able to help above and beyond the measly amount I owe him.

The other is that woman I rented the sublet from. She cashed a post-dated check too early.

Bitch. Femmina di menzogne.

Her, I want to pay so that I can purge that poison outta my life.

I dislike her with a passion she can only dream of.

Normally, I wouldnt have such a person anywhere near me or in contact.

Unfortunately, that is an obligation that would be dishonorable to shrug off.



The last comes under the category of helping unasked when I needed it.

It was very appreciated.

Thats the best kind, and why I feel the need to pay off the obligation quickly.

I do hate owing anything.

My pride is too self-sufficient for me to have that schtuff on my mind.

Another reason Im feeling frustrated waiting for the work to start.
--------------

No comments: