Friday, March 23, 2001

Brian Y gave me this compatibility link, based on chinese astrology.

Ive always considered the chinese astrolgical chart to be an excellent x-factor in relationships.

Wow. Talk about it being an x-ray...

JPennant: Im checking out a chinese compatibility chart. Oh my god, it trends everybody very well.
Nancy: I think it skipped me!
JPennant: Oct 10, 6*?
Nancy: 6*
JPennant: k
JPennant: lessee
JPennant: http://zodiac.asia1.com.sg/compatibility.htm
JPennant: For you and me, it trends as I expect.. cept for one
Nancy: ?
JPennant: the 'predestined' graph is off the scale
JPennant: Heheh. I musta known you in a previous life :-)
JPennant: I ran my 'perfect' astrological partner on it
JPennant: and the graphs for that was all high and even.
JPennant: Everyone else is high in some, low in others. skewed.
Nancy: whats your birthday
JPennant: 08/29/64
Nancy: I just looked. wow
Nancy: pretty cool
JPennant: yar :-)
JPennant: Man, this coulda saved me so much time with folk :-)
Nancy: heehee - don't take it too much to heart
JPennant: hehehe
JPennant: I feel better already.
JPennant: I put up an ex ... it pointed out what I always knew.. it was JUST about the sex. :-)
Nancy: heehee
JPennant: I dont feel so bad now :-)
JPennant: compare me to 03/16/72, the 'perfect astro partner', and see what it looks like
JPennant: I think the ideal chart is supposed to resemble that.
Nancy: wow
JPennant: yep
JPennant: balanced
Nancy: gotta run - meeting some friends at 5:30. Have a great weekend!
JPennant: you too hon. talk atcha latah :-)

No comments: