Tuesday, March 20, 2001


Hrrrmm. Blogspot is down.

I guess this is a signal that its time to move the site.

At least it dovetails with the other things Im starting to do.
----------------
One of my resolutions, starting this year. in my quest to be a better man.. was to overcome my fears so that I didnt do stuff in anger.

Win some, lose some.

But its getting better.

Part of it is trying to overcome my tendency to act emotionally when my insides are less than calm.

I think people find it hard to believe just by my general demeanor, that I am VERY emotional.

But I am.

I dont function well when my insides are less than calm.

Which is why I try to avoid people who piss me off

At least now.... I know when its happening.. but the way I have been handling it.. which is to disconnect and shut myself off from silly people.. isnt the way I want to live my life.

In becoming a better man, I want to overcome my fears so that my actions arent done in anger.
----------------


No comments: