Wednesday, March 21, 2001


Where are MY priorities?

I walk to the table where several devices are sitting, intending to pick up the cell phone to make a call...

I walk away, only to realize I had absently picked up the TV remote instead.

Yikes.
------------
To the tune of Skee-Lo's "I Wish"

Man. Apple, Shell, RJR and AOL are all at my strike prices.

Id better reactivate the ol' Schwab account and start picking up pieces before they come to their senses....
------------
As segregated as Chicago can be, I miss it in this sense...

In Chicago, once you make friends, you tend to make them for life.

And my friends were Irish, polish, puerto rican, gay, lesbian (the ones who dont put you down or think yer clueless cuz youre a man, a peeve o' mine), belizean, filipino, pakistani .. hell even proud rednecks from West Virginny :-)

I miss the get-togethers and barbeques :-) (Although I dont miss the beer, blechhhh...)

I mean, as much a melting pot as New York is, you dont get that sense of here.

Of hooking up without much thought to race, gender or nationality.

It could be me tho....
-----------

No comments: