Monday, March 05, 2001

Jules of NY: are u ready for the big storm? :-)
JPennant: pshaah
JPennant: been fooled before.
JPennant: I wanted The Big One
Jules of NY: lol
Jules of NY: it may very well still be
JPennant: a lousy 6 or 8 inches
Jules of NY: however how many inches it takes to keep me home, i'm happy :-)
JPennant: I wanted frikkin SNOW DRIFTS
Jules of NY: i hear ya
Jules of NY: it would've been freakin cool
JPennant: I know. I had my stories and lies all prepared for the future.
Jules of NY: u could still lie LOL
Jules of NY: i wont bust ya ;-)
JPennant: "Fuckin snow was over my HEAD"
Jules of NY: ooh, me and u can lie
Jules of NY: then its more believable ;-)
JPennant: The one where the Brooklyn Bridge was blocked by icebergs??
Jules of NY: yea
Jules of NY: i can change that newspaper headline with photoshop
Jules of NY: what should be the headline
JPennant: hee hee
Jules of NY: we evil
JPennant: very fun :-)
JPennant: *sigh*
JPennant: I want a blizzard
JPennant: Like lookin at Hustler an Juggs, I want the real thing afterward.
Jules of NY: bahahaha

No comments: