Tuesday, March 06, 2001

Yep, its almost spring

The snow is flying sideways outside, but its definitely a spring storm, as the temperature is above freezing, with the big, fat snowflakes flying around, sticking and covering, but allowing the ground to peek through.

Its pretty outside.

I guess this is better than having to dig out from under a blizzard.
---------
Song Im humming: "Shoo Fly Pie" by Dinah Shore.

All day long, and I dont think I'll be able to stop.........
----------

Mail from one of my favorite people.. Poo in Nova Scotia


> It's been great to read your updates each day with
> my coffee; I spend an hour
> or so on the computer before I go to work. Starts
> my day just right.
> Glad you opened yourself up: it may be wasted on the
> young cuz they really have
> no cloo what they want.


Wise and comforting these folk with their placements in Taurus (Cyn, Poo, Lily, Carol...) are.

My secret wish is to marry a woman with that combo. :-)

Theyre worth it.
-----------------


No comments: